The State of Massachusetts has mandated guidelines for golf courses. We hope that you enjoy your round and enjoy the fresh air!
- The Golf Course is OPEN with CARTS. Only 1 Golf Cart Per Person. If living in the same household, 2 Per Person Permitted. 2 Carts Per Foursome.
- Golfers Must Book and Pay for Tee Times By Phone or Online. No Cash allowed.
- Push carts are allowed. Golfers must use a golf cart, push cart, or carry their own bag.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or renting golf clubs is prohibited.
- The Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Restaurant and Bar are CLOSED.
- All Golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Tee Time Policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play. No gathering in parking lot allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole does not occur.
- Hand Sanitizer is available on the premises.
- Massachusetts is under a Mandatory Mask Order. Please wear your masks at check-in and at the window.
- NO Paper Scorecards are available. Please see our website for picture of scorecard (you can print out) or use online Scorecard APPS.
- When checking in please head over to the outer right side of the building to the Pro Shop window. There will be directional arrows.
- NO Outside Alcohol is permitted on the premises. If you are caught with alcohol you will be asked to leave immediately.