The State of Massachusetts has mandated guidelines for golf courses. We are now in Phase III. We hope that you enjoy your round and enjoy the fresh air!
- The Golf Course is OPEN with CARTS.
- Golfers Must Book and Pay for Tee Times By Phone or Online. No Cash Allowed.
- Push carts are allowed. Golfers must use a golf cart, push cart, or carry their own bag.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs.
- The Clubhouse, Pro Shop, and Restaurant are OPEN. (Sorry, Bar is not OPEN yet but you can still order Drinks for Dine-In and Take-Out.)
- All Golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Tee Time Policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
- Hand Sanitizer is available on the premises.
- Massachusetts is under a Mandatory Mask Order. Please wear your masks at check-in and at the window.
- Once Use Scorecards are available. Please see our website for picture of scorecard (you can print out) or use online Scorecard APPS as another option.
- When checking in please head over to the outer right side of the building to the Pro Shop window. There will be directional arrows.
- NO Outside Alcohol is permitted on the premises. If you are caught with alcohol you will be asked to leave immediately.