Your Golf Tournament & Outing HEADQUARTERS
HOST YOUR GOLF OUTING AT PINE RIDGE!
If you have been looking for a professional, full service staff to help you organize a special event of almost any size, look no further. We’ll take care of the details, while you and your guests enjoy the day. From start to finish, we have all the details taken care of. Complete with a huge awning covered deck for player registration, pro shop to suit all your needs, outdoor grill area, practice putting green, covered carts, tournament scoring and more. We personalize your scorecards and cart signage with printed names of your players and event Logo. Beverage Carts are also furnished for group over fifty (50) players. Call us and see how easy and stress free a golf outing can be when we take care of all the preparations.
Please contact our Event Manager, Danielle at (508)-892-9188. Dates are going fast! Ask about our Special Offer for New Bookings!
Information, Policies And Rates
Welcome to Pine Ridge Country Club. Pine Ridge sets the highest standards in service for our Golf Outings. Your golfers are guaranteed a great day of golf, fun and excellent food, while our Professional Staff handles all the details. Our experience and reputation assures you and your organization a memorable golf event.
Our facilities include a beautifully maintained 18-hole golf course, a practice putting green, an attractive clubhouse with a full service bar and lounge area with a large screen TV. In addition we offer two function rooms for small or large groups. Our Pro Shop is fully stocked to meet all your golfing needs. Pine Ridge Country Club is easily accessed (Off Route 56) and convenient to Routes 20, 495, and the Massachusetts Turnpike. Door to Door Google Directions can be obtained by visiting our Contact Page.
Golf Outing Rates:
Weekdays (Mon-Fri): $45 Per Player
Weekends and Holidays: $54 Per Player
These rates include:
- Guaranteed Date and Tee Times
- Green Fees, Golf Carts with Player Assignments
- Complete Scorecard Preparation, Summary Scoring Included
- Donated Foursome (Group Over 100) Twosome (Groups Under 100)
- Discount on Pro Shop Merchandise
- Use of Banquet Facility after Your Event
Golf Formats: 120 Player – Full Shotgun – Less than 100 – Modified Shotgun
Weekday Shotgun: 36 Player minimum, 8:00 AM Start, (Mon-Fri)
Weekend Shotgun: 100+ Player Full Shotgun, 1:30 PM Start, (Sat & Sun)
TEE TIMES AVAILABLE: For Groups under 36 Players
All Tournaments Will Have A Maximum of 5.5 Hours of Play Time.
A $250.00 (Weekday) $500.00 (Weekend) Non-Refundable deposit is required within 10 days of receipt of your golf outing contract in order to guarantee your outing date. The contract must be complete, signed and returned to us with your deposit check. Full balance is due on the day of your event by cash, check or money order. No Credit Cards Please.
The undersigned agrees to pay for the guaranteed number of players and meals (No Refunds For No Shows). The final counts for players are due 7 days in advance of your outing. Names must be emailed no later than 3 days prior to your event. Only foursomes, unless otherwise permitted by Pine Ridge Country Club, are permitted. No allowances or credit for less than the guaranteed number of players or meals. Extreme Weather Rainchecks will be considered only if Pine Ridge Country Club officially closes the course. No Rain dates Allowed. You agree to play Rain or Shine.
Food And Beverages:
Your Pine Ridge Menus have been included in your golf outing packet. We offer a wide range of entrees, including both buffet and table service meals. Our food presentation includes table linens and china served by our professional staff. Our full service bar is accessible from the lounge and function room, as well as limited service from our outdoor cookout location. Please be aware of the State Laws regarding alcohol use and consumption. All alcohol consumed on the golf course must be purchased from Pine Ridge Country Club. Massachusetts Liquor Law does not allow alcoholic products allowed on the property from outside sources. Coolers will be checked by our staff and may be confiscated until your event is completed. By working together in this matter, a fun, safe event will be had by all.
Please supply your list of participant’s names three (3) days in advance so that we may prepare cart signs, scorecards and scoring sheets. In the event that you do not have this information, we will leave them as a Guest or Team.
Golf carts are required for all outings at Pine Ridge Country Club. The cost is included in our golf outing package price per player. You must have a valid license to operate a golf cart (No Exceptions). In the event that you need a volunteer to monitor a hole we will supply a cart at no additional charge.
Pine Ridge Country Club:
- Reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Liability for any damage to the premises will be charged accordingly to the group and / or coordinator.
- Cannot assume responsibility for personal property and equipment brought onto the premises. This includes damage to any or all vehicles in our parking lot.
- Does not allow more than 18 holes to be played by each participant. Ties must be broken by Matching scorecards NO PLAY OFF HOLES Allowed).
- Holds the person in charge or company undersigned responsible for any damages occurring to golf carts rented to the above group. Also, by signing this agreement you agree to:
- Assume all risks attendant with operation and use thereof including responsibility for any damage to said carts due to negligent use of operation of the same:
- Release and absolve Pine Ridge Country Club from any liability from injury to his/her person or property resulting from said operation.
- Indemnify Pine Ridge Country Club against any liability to any other person for personal injury or property damage resulting from said operation.
- Operate golf carts within course property and designate areas only.
We highly recommend a personal meeting to discuss your specific outing needs. This is especially important if it is your group’s first function or your first time administering a golf function. We thank you for your inquiry and look forward to meeting you at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions, please call Danielle Dollak at 508-892-9188. We look forward to meeting and working with you to make your golf outing at Pine Ridge Country Club a successful and memorable event.