Golfer Safety and Course Policies
Golf is a fantastic activity for your mental and physical well being. Just a few hours at a well maintained golf course could do wonders. Spending time outdoors in nature doing something that you enjoy is essential to your well being. Scientists say that golf prolongs life.
Player Safety is very important to Pine Ridge Country Club. If you should need immediate assistance while at Pine Ridge, please contact the pro shop at (508) 892-9188.
As a reminder, during the Summer months:
- Remember to stay hydrated
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Enjoy our covered golf cars for your protection
USGA Rules Govern All Play, please keep pace with group in front
- Your round should not exceed 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Please replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks on greens
- Proper attire please; men’s shirts must have sleeves; women, no high heels (please contact pro shop should you need to ask about proper attire)
- No beverage coolers are permitted on golf course. Due to liquor liability all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Pine Ridge Country Club
- Please keep carts 30 feet from greens and on paths when possible